Integrated Management System Policy
CORIPORT, S.A., concessionaire for public works with public services for the design, construction, administration, operation, exploitation, and maintenance of the land side of the passenger terminal at International Airport Daniel Oduber Quirós in Liberia, commits to the following:
- Provide public and private entities responsible of serving passengers and passengers the areas, resources, and services that allow efficient and safe flow.
- Reduce and compensate for significant environmental impact caused by their services and activities.
- Manage risks associated with occupational health and safety in their activities.
- Evaluate quality, environmental, energy and occupational health and safety performance at the terminal, seeking continuous improvement, the protection of the environment, and the prevention of pollution.
- Ensure the availability of information and the necessary resources to accomplish the Integrated Management System objectives and goals.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements undertaken by the organization with regards to quality, environment, energy efficiency, energy use, energy consumption and occupational health and safety.
- Promote the procurement of energy-efficient standard products, services and design activities that have an impact on improving energy performance.
- Influence staff in the entities rendering services at the terminal for them to provide service according to the needs and expectations of passengers, controlling environmental aspects and occupational health risks associated with their activities.